Meses sin intereses - MSI
Meses Sin Intereses (MSI) is an option for Credit Cards purchase that allows end users to buy in installments (monthly payments) and without interest. The merchant receives total purchase in two business day minus the BNPL fee.
End User MSI Operation
- Select the option Credit Card - Meses Sin Intereses
- Capture Credit Card Information
- Selected Plan MSI
- Processing of Payment
- 3D Secure
- Payment Confirmation
Hola Cash widget checkout displays all available payment methods: Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Credit Cards MSI, Transfers, Store Payments and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL). End user selects option Credit Cards MSI
End User captures Name, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date and CVV
End user selects preferred option from MSI offered options (3,6,9,12,18,24 months). In case end user does not require MSI, Single Option Payment can be selected. End user captures email to receive notification.
End user selects To Pay Option and transaction is processed
In case 3DSecure information is required, end user captures the info
End User receives Success Payment Message and email including Payment and purchase detail.
Meses sin Intereses (MSI) Implementation with one click
- Login in the hola.cash portal with your credentials.
- On configuration menu, select method payment option
- Enable MSI option. Optional configuration of limits (minimal and maximum amount) can be applied to MSI. Minimal amount limit for MSI applies: $300 for 3 MSI, $600 for 6 MSI, $900 for 9 MSI $1200 for 12 MSI, $1800 for 18 MSI and $2400 for 24 MSI.
- Default options displayed on Widget Checkout are: Single Payment Option, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months (In case the card does match with these options). If customization of MSI terms are requested, configuration can be requested on Customize MSI terms on widget checkout.
- End Users will visualize MSI options on Hola Cash Widget Checkout
Inquiry MSI Transactions on Merchant Portal
- Transactions section on Merchant Portal inquiry MSI transaction
- Select MSI transaction to validate the transaction detail
Customize MSI terms on widget checkout
- On Widget Checkout initialization, MSI section, use MSI function to specify the terms to be displayed with the instruction allowed_durations: [3,6,9] as the following example:
Hide MSI option on widget checkout
- On widget Checkout Initialize for MSI you can use the option hide: “true”. This option allows to hide MSI on specific widget checkout as the following example:
MSI Fees on Merchant Portal
- Fees Section on Merchant Portal displays MSIs Fees
Refunds on Merchant Portal
- Request refund of Credit Card MSI transaction on Merchant Portal selecting Refund option
- Refund lasts from 5 to 20 business days to be credited on end user account
- Refund transactions are displayed on transactions list. Detail transaction is displayed for refunds.
- Refund detail transaction
Hide BNPL Option for Hola Cash widget Checkout
- Enable Magneto plugin (link)
- Enable Woocommerce plugin (link)
- Configure MSI with One Click on Merchant Portal.
- Widget Configuration on Merchant Portal. Enable widget view on Inline mode
- Hola Cash plugin for Magento & Woocommerce displays automatically MSI option for end user, available as method of payment.