- Go to your Wordpress administration dashboard. If you don't know how to access it, please check first with your Wordpress hosting provider.
- From your menu, select Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for Hola Cash on the plugins list. You can use the search box.
- Click Install now. And wait for a few minutes...
- All set! Your Woocommerce plugin has been installed.
Configuration on Hola Cash
- Login in the Hola Cash portal with your credentials.
- Your APIs keys, both Public and Private, are on the Developer menu, you will need them later on.
- Create a Webhook, this should be pointing to the webhook URL in your WooCommerce Store
- From the menu select "Configuration", in Payment Methods select the payment methods you want to enable for your WooCommerce Store.
- Select the Personalization menu for the following setups:
- Add the URL from your WooCommerce Store, this is a really important step, the plugin will be associated with that URL and is not going to be loaded from any other one.
- Widget view mode, select Inline, this is the only view mode for WooCommerce Stores, if you select any other view mode, you may find visualization issues while loading the Widget in your store.
- Enable or disable payment "Auto Capture" as you see fit. Shops with a high transaction volumen would benefit from enabling the "Auto Capture" feature. On the other hand, if you prefer to review your payments manually, disable the "Auto Capture" option. Bear in mind you'll need to capture the payment amount for every transaction.
Configuration on WooComerce
- From the WooCommerce menu select Settings
- Look for the Hola Cash section and click on the Manage button
- In the Hola Cash plugin are several options to configure the plugin
- Enables: Mark the check box to enable the use of the Hola Cash plugin, it will appear in the payment methods section of your store.
- Sandbox: This will enable the Sandbox environment, In the sandbox mode transactions are processed in the Hola Cash sandbox environment. These are test transactions and there is no actual money movement. Use the sandbox mode to test your integration. Disable Sandbox mode to accept actual payments from your customers.
- Title: Here you can set how the Hola Cash title will appear in the payment methods on the checkout in your store.
- Production/Sandbox API Key: Add your Public API Key
- Production/Sandbox Secret Key: Enter your API Secret key, remember that you should never share this key.
- Production/Sandbox Webhook Key:Add your associate Webhook key, for more info check our webhooks tutorial.
- Debug: Use this setting to log the events to the console.
Sending extra parameters
You can add extra custom parameters to the order, this can be handy pass information related to the order to Hola Cash. Sending these parameters is optional. Also, if the $modified_additonal_data returned is not a valid associative array, then the data will be ignored and not sent to the API.
- On the server-side in the functions.php add the following code:
* Returns modified additional data array
* @param - $additional_data - current additional data array
* @return - $modified_additional_data - Modified additional data array
// example data
Make sure the function holacashwc_add_charge_additional_details returns an associative array of all the additional metadata you want to send to Hola Cash.
How to update your Woocommerce plugin
- Log into your Wordpress account and go to "Plugins" from your Dashboard.
- Enable auto-update. All set!